Abba's Garden Outside Classroom
God has blessed our school with an amazing outdoor classroom we call "Abba's Garden." In an outdoor setting, children are exposed to caring for God's creations while developing friendships, physical growth, and imaginative play.
- An organic garden is planted and harvested by the children with the freedom to eat whatever they grow.
- Painting, scientific experiments, and getting "down and dirty" in the earth's soil are daily activities.
- Legos, dinosaurs in the dirt, and buried treasure in the sand are all a part of a typical day's adventure.
- Riding trikes and pulling wagons "move" the day along with exercise and excitement.
- Water play is a must with the children and is encouraged to explore its different uses from making mud, watering flowers, using it for cleaning up, or even a "bowl of soup" in the pretend kitchen area.
Abba's Garden is a "must see" on the school tour.